Monday, March 25, 2013

Majestic Casual x Beyonce x Lil' Wayne

This week I did some research into some different genres of music and I have to say I’m pretty excited about what I found.  If you are familiar with XXYYXX, the 17-year-old smash producer who birthed the trippy tracks About You, XXYYXX and Alone, then Majestic Casual may be the next big thing for you to listen to.  Majestic Casual urges you to ‘experience music in a new way,’ done by dozens of producers with the chill like remixes to familiar songs from Biggie’s "Dead Wrong" to Destiny’s Child "Say My Name" and almost everything in-between. With a constant stream of videos always coming in, Majestic Casual is definitely one to watch, check out the Boyz II Men remix of "Can You Stand The Rain" and one of their popular tracks "Wild Child" below. 



So, is it just me, or is Bey’s new Bow Down just not cutting it?  King Bey’s release of her first single off her upcoming album coming out later this year is a bit, well much.  I can’t say that I can get used to Bey’s cursing on a track, but the songs not all bad and you can expect to hear it all over the place simply because its done by Bey.  There is also rumored to be an upcoming remix featuring artists from the dirty south, stay tuned.  Songs like this have fans questioning, is change really good?  I hope we can still expect some of the sweet songbird side of Beyonce in her upcoming album.  Here is the video promo for Bow Down/I Been On


After Lil Wayne’s severe seizures and ICU scare, Wayne is back!  He released a video thanking fans for their continued support, here’s a link to the video.  Wayne’s release for what is reportedly his final album is due in two days, stay on the lookout for “I Am Not A Human Being 2”. 




What’s On My Replay?
Yay Yay – Schoolboy Q
Pour It Up – Rihanna Ft. Yung Jeezy, Juicy J, Rick Ross & T.I.
BSail – Kendrick Lamar
20/20 Experience – Justin Timberlake
B**** Don’t Kill My Vibe Remix – Kendrick ft. Jay Z

- Alyssa Jones

No comments:

Total Pageviews